Thursday, April 16, 2009

Game Time, and Activity Mat

Abby is three weeks old already, time is really flying by, here is how our week has gone so far.......


One of Abby and Adam's favorite pass times is watching sports together, Well Abby doesn't know they are watching sports but she loves hanging out with her daddy!


This was Abby's first play time on her activity mat, she fell asleep pretty quick as she got tired from all the stimulation.

Today was a crazy day, Abby had a lot of tummy problems and about the only thing that soothed her was the bouncy seat.


I took the mirror from her activity mat and held it up for her, she really enjoys looking in mirrors these days.



Today I got some pictures of her in motion on the mat, she really gets her arms and legs going, she can even kick the ball with her feet.
Sorry all the pictures have a paci in them, but when her tummy hurts she has to suck on something! What's a mom to do, pull out the paci for a picture, I think not!
Well off to sleep, I hope, we will try to post more pictures soon. Abby will be 4 weeks old on Saturday so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures, pacifier and all.
Abby is really growing. What a cutie! Great grandparents, Leland and Carol

Anonymous said...

I am counting the days. Approximately 6 days 11 hours and 52 minutes.

An anxious grandma!

Sarah said...

Do you think it would be ok if I just hopped on a plane to SC so I could hold her for a few minutes before I had to turn around and come back?
It would be totally worth it. I don't think I can wait till June.

Sarah said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures!