Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Bottle and 2 week check-up

Adam gave Abby her first bottle, daddy did a great job feeding her and she did a great job eating. She does not seem to mind having a bottle so long as she eats!



We went for Abby's 2 weeks check-up yesterday and she is growing like crazy, I really thought she would be 10 pounds but she was only 9 pounds 8 ounces. She loves to eat I tell you!
She is so much more alert these days, she likes sitting up and looking around the room. Bright lights and starring out the window are her two new pass times. I think we are going to get out her activity mat really soon.
Well off to do a couple chores before the sweet pea wakes up.........

1 comment:

Seth said...

I'm glad that she's doing so well. She's such a cutie! We really enjoyed seeing y'all on Tuesday.

One question though...Are you guys doing okay financially? I mean, I hate to see Adam wearing clothes that he found in a dumpster...at least, I can't figure out any other reason for him to be wearing that shirt. I'll be glad to donate a decent t-shirt or two if he needs some. ;-)