Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heading Home

Here we are at the hospital getting Abby ready for her first car ride. Dressing her up was so much fun, until we realized that we had to put her in the car seat and drive her home.









She did not make a sound when we put her in the car seat, just snuggled in for the ride.

This nice lady wheeled Abby and I down to the car while daddy pulled up to get his girls.

I sat in the back to "watch" Abby since I thought she would be nervous this being her first ride and all, she never woke up, I was the nervous one.


Daddy was gripping the wheel at 10 and 2 to make sure that we made it home safe with our bundle of joy, good thing I was not allowed to drive, this was a lot of pressure, daddy did GREAT!

We made it home in one piece and Abby never knew we left the hospital. :)

No comments: