Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Abby Loves Her Grandma Straw

Looking lovingly into Grandma's eyes at the hospital...




Abby was very soothed with Grandma's whispers in her ear...


Grandma and Grandpa (Schaad) did a great job cleaning up the house prior to our arrival back home. This was Grandma's reward...



Last chance to cuddle before Grandma has to go home...




After Grandma left we dressed her up in one of our favorite outfits. It just so happens that this one is from Grandma too...



Grandma said it was an honor to be here. It was an honor and pleasure for us as well. She helped SO much...cooking, cleaning, shopping, dog watching, etc. She filled in for me when I was sick and could not be at the hospital and did so many other things. We could not have done this without you and it was so much more meaningful with you here. We had planned for her time here to be a little longer, but Abby was a little late in her arrival. We look forward to Grandma and Grandpa Straw coming back SOON for a visit.
Love you Grandma,
Adam, Angela, and Abby (AA&a)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky I was in my office when I opened this, the tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was suffering from 'empty arm syndrome' and went looking for pictures. So thank you very much. Now I can't decide which one goes on my computer background.

Love to all, Mom/Grandma