Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 weeks old already!


We can't believe Abby is two weeks old already, it has gone by so fast. Adam had to go back to work yesterday and it was really hard. He wanted to stay at home with us and I was all on my own for the first time. I must say though Abby took it easy on me. I ate breakfast and lunch and got a shower, I drove Abby into Adam's work so his co-workers could meet her, it was only for an hour but it was a big adventure for us. I was tired by dinner time. We are trying to get into a routine, I try to get some "house work" done and nap while Abby takes a nap.
Abby is having more awake time during the day now, she likes to look at lights and sit up in your lap, it is so cool to see her personality develop more everyday.
We go to the doctor tomorrow for her two week check-up, I wonder how big she will be?
Well I am off to get some lunch and a cat nap. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Work stinks! But I think it's even worse when you've got a baby at home.
Ang, pretty soon you'll be going all over the place with that baby slung over your hip, like you've been doing it your whole life.