Monday, July 21, 2008

Tilla Tilla Mook Mook

Saturday we went to Tillamook OR, home of the cheese curd. aka squeaky cheese (I don't actually know if that is true but I know I love them and they are hard to find.) So cheese curds are made fresh daily at the cheese factory, the cheese is not aged at all. They are only sold at the cheese factory too, so if you want them you have to drive to Tillamook.



Outside the cheese factory.

Here we are watching the ladies, weigh, slice and package block cheese. It is pretty neat to watch.

So they also have ice cream here too, I would kill for the marion berry pie ice cream. You have never had so may fabulous flavors in your mouth at one time! Rich creamy vanilla ice cream, tart and tangy marion berries and a little sweet pie crust to round out the experience all nestled inside a delicious waffle bowl. This girl's in heaven!!! Adam had the chocolate peanut butter which I hear is also amazing, but I can't be sure as I only have eyes for one kind when we are in Tillamook.

If y'all come out and visit us this will be on the list of must taste places!








No comments: