Monday, July 21, 2008

Boys will be boys!

So we are driving along and Adam sees this rock on the side of a mountain and says to me: " I have always wanted to climb that rock, every time I have driven by I think I should stop and climb it. " So on our way back from University Falls we pulled over so Adam could "climb" this no name rock. Meanwhile, I am taking pictures from the CR-V and hoping this does not result in a trip to the hospital, because as you can see this is a rather steep rock.
So he gets part way up no problem, then starts strategizing on how to make it to the top.

He did not make the rest of it, thankfully he came back to the car and says: "I did not want you to see me kill myself today, so I decided not to do it." Thank you honey! I was getting worried.

1 comment:

Jo Leigh said...

Hee He! I am glad that Adam took the safe route & stayed in one piece! You guys have been busy, & I'm enjoying keeping up with what y'all are up to on here! Thanks!