Monday, August 25, 2008

Rachael got MARRIED!

So, we went to Iowa for two big events in the Schaad / Straw family! One was my sister Rachael's wedding. She married Grant Stokka on 8-9-08 which just happened to be five years to the day that Adam and I got married. We are so glad we could make the celebration.


Finally, "WE"
Rachael's bouquet was beautiful!

My favorite part is the cake, Rachael had delicious cupcakes.

Rachael and Grant we are so excited for you, we wish you all the happiness in the world!

I will have pictures of the bride and groom during the ceremony and family shots once my dad sends them to me, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys made it to the wedding...and thanks for sharing your date with us too :)
Love you guys and love all your pics from OR!!!! See you soon!