Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Heaven is for real!

I read this book in two days, (probably would have read it in one sitting if I was still single and childless) it is a MUST read. You will laugh and cry at the same time, you will have chills and goose bumps.

I know I believe in heaven and one of the things I look forward to most is seeing my mom again, this book affirms my hope of reuniting under one beautiful rainbow in heaven with her.

Sometimes we lose sight of the big picture and get caught up in the everyday, this book reminded me what we are living for, for eternity with God. We all go thru times when we are in need of reminding of how great God is, of how much we are loved by God and how awesome His plan is for us. This book gave me just the pick me up I needed. I believe all things happen for a reason, if you are reading this blog you should read this book,if nothing else it will make you think, it may draw you back to God where you belong, it could change your life forever.


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Heaven-Is-for-Real/Todd-Burpo/e/9780849946158/?itm=1&USRI=heaven+is+for+real%3a+a+little+boy%27s+astounding...

1 comment:

Jo Leigh said...

That's awesome! You know I'm not a reader, but I'll have to check it out. It sounds really great & probably a reminder of something we all need to remember!! It's really neat b/c that's what the devotion was on in my Bible last night (it's a new one & I just decided to randomly open it & that's what I got. How cool is that...)