Thursday, October 28, 2010

While Mom and Dad are away.....

Adam and I recently took a trip to Savannah, it was our first weekend away without Abby. We met up with some college friends, Matt and Emily, we had some wonderful meals, took a carriage ride, did lots of shopping, the girls had a trip to the spa and the boys did a pub crawl. We also celebrated Matt's 30th birthday.




.........Abby and Grandma will play




Abby and Grandma Straw had a lot of fun! Abby got her first tutu, first baby stroller, a new picnic table, her first trip to buy a pumpkin, her first chance to mush play-doh and her first drawing with side-walk-chalk. Abby is still talking about her time with Gma and lucky for her we will be in Iowa very soon.

Thanks for coming to stay with Abby, we really had a wonderful time in Savannah! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! The tutu is fantastic! I'll have to get my granddaughters tutus next year. So sweet! I hear Grandma and Abby had a good time together.

Jan