Wednesday, December 9, 2009

just peekin' thru

Abby's first tooth broke the skin on December 7th. The two days before that were just horrible. I wish I had know so I could have given her some motrin sooner. I have done pretty well with her milestones......like eating rice cereal, then veggies and fruits, even crawling and pulling up on the furniture but for some reason this milestone is really hard. She is growing up too fast. I like her toothless grin, maybe I will like it just the same with one tooth, guess we will find out sooner than later. I will post a picture just as soon as we can get one! HA! For now you will have to oogle at these.

5 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

Aw, her pictures are adorable! Plus, I can't believe she has a tooth now...she is growing up too fast, but I think they all do! I'm kind of in withdrawals; I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys! Hopefully we'll fix that soon.

Anonymous said...

Tell her to hold on. 10 days until baby hugs.

Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Great Pics !!! Can't wait to see her live in about 9 days.
Grandpa Schaad

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can hardly wait to meet her. I have to practice being a grandma, you know!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Always happy to see new pictures, but soon we can hug and hold her which will be wonderful.
Greatgrandparents...Leland & Carol