Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winnie The Pooh

The last few weeks we have been working on getting Abigail's nursery all put together. Our furniture finally arrived and our good friends Jeff and Tricia went and picked it up in their truck for us.



Like any good dad would, Adam read the directions on how to put the crib together before he started.

Adam has worked really hard at assembling all of the furniture and gadgets that come along with having a new baby. Abby is lucky to have a dad that is so handy!

I basically did the "fluff" work and added a decorators touch.

Soooooo many parts!





Here is the finished product. We really think the nursery is calm and soothing, hope Abby thinks so too. :)



My Grandma Carol made the yellow and green blankets on the dresser.

Adam's mom cross stitched the picture on the wall when she was pregnant with Adam.

Adam's Aunt Jennie made this quilt on the wall for Abigail.




Every girls dream closet! She will be a stylin' baby for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. the nursery is just beautiful. I cannot wait to see it in person and meet the little girl for whom it was so lovingly designed.

Deb

Jo Leigh said...

It looks great! Good job to the both of you for all of your hard work & love you put into Miss Abigail's nursery! I am so excited to see it in person! It won't be too much longer before she gets to see it, too!!! Very exciting!

Sarah said...

It's adorable. I want to live in there.
Looks like you're all set then, maybe she'll get the hint and come a little early.

Unknown said...

Hi Angela and Adam!
I found your blog when I was looking at Sarah's! (which is daily ;) I just want to say that you look AMAZING!! Just a beautiful pregnant women! I wish you the best when baby Abigal arrives! I told Sarah that you should name her Michaela..since I am getting married in June..she could of kept the name Michaela Straw alive!! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to meet her!
**Michaela