Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 months and a doctor visit

We had our first baby doctor appointment in SC today. The doctor was really nice and we had a very thorough visit. We heard the babies heart beat too, it was beating at 152, which is strong and right where it should be. We will go back on November 19th for the big ultrasound. They will check a lot of things with the baby and we can find out the gender, if we want to. Don't ask though because we don't know if we are finding out yet.

This is my 5 month baby bump shot, and I am wearing my favorite purple shirt!

1 comment:

jamiechadandsam said...

Hi Ang,
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I was so happy to get your comment on my blog. This is a great way to keep in touch. Thanks for the kind words on Sam - he is a honey. We just love him to pieces and could not be enjoying parenthood more. You will love it =) Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
Love, jamie